Reimagine Your Life After Loss
Program Support & Resources
- Learning to embrace grief instead of running from it, which is preventing you from living.
- Developing acceptance and healing your life so you can live, parent, and lead purposefully.
- Leveraging your Strengths, Resume Improvements & Showcase your Accomplishments.
- Interpreting your Personality, Self-Marketing & Interview Skill Development.
- Using your Values to Bring Your Authentic Self to your Work & Improve your Environment.
- Access your Spiritual Wisdom & apply the Principles of Conscious Living.
- Harmonize your energy intuitively; slow down mindfully, learn how to rest and restore, and expand, reaching for bigger dreams (the ones you have tucked away in your heart).
- Evaluate and bring awareness to every aspect of your life – inside and out.
Reviews From Past Clients
I’ve become more effective at work, and have achieved a clearer focus on both my career and my personal life.
She is an authentic, all-natural, performance enhancer specialist.
~ Y. Wingate
Being seen and being heard are two needs we all have; working with Kelly both of these needs were met.
She cultivates a safe space for discovery and growth with her gentle presence and authentic sharing of her own life experiences. Kelly remains a guiding light in my life.
~ Sheila G.
Kelly’s work is amazing and is so kind and respectful, insightful and ass-kicking, (in the nicest way), when needed – and I needed it.
I was so stuck… Thanks again!
I have had many teachers over the years, but I honestly can´t think of one that was as pleasant, helpful, or effective as you. From participating in your workshops I have experienced a great increase in my self-awareness and confidence, and I will be forever grateful for that…
You showed tremendous expertise and empathy… Thank you so much for your excellent help.
Kelly has guided and helped me realize my true potential and capabilities through her coaching.
She was patient and helped build my confidence when I didn’t have any. Her tools and techniques were profound in helping me to blossom.
I am moving forward and it was exactly what I needed! All the steps of it were so purposeful!!!! And, I thank her immensely!
My vision board got me dreaming again and oh what a year it was. I woke up my life. I took my private practice to a new level by finding an associate and adding community events to my schedule. I took my love life to a new level by getting engaged. I took my health to a new level by restarting yoga and committing to my running practice. It is 2014 and I am happy to be looking at a new year with great anticipation. What a difference a year makes.