- Accept the moment – avoid resisting or trying to change it.
- Return to the moment by using your senses and breathing
- Recognize the moment for exactly what it is
- Know that this too shall pass.
- Take a deep breath – make the connection that you are still okay.
- Feel where it is in your body that hurts
- Focus on this area warmly, feel what is going on in your body.
- Stay there until the intensity subsides and let the pain go.
- Replace analyzing and judging thoughts by repeating the words love and peace.
- Return to your breath and observe the pain and discomfort leaving your body.
Everything is ok. You are ok.
Sending you love and peace, enjoy the day! Embrace Your Life!