With that in mind, are you sexually confident, authentic and satisfied? If you are like most of us then there is some room for improvement, listen to this show about Embracing your Sexuality. And remember you don’t have to have a partner to be sexual!
Listen in as Nicole Cissell from Pure Romance educates and inspires us about our sexual health. Nicole has given us an exercise and some questions to help us clarify our own sexual identity, grab a pen and paper and go to a quiet place in your home:
· Do you get aroused? How often?
· If you don’t get aroused why not? (stress, illness or deeper issues of abuse?).
· What is your view of sex in general, is it positive or negative?
· How were your past sexual experiences, were they positive or negative?
· What were your parent’s views on sex?
· Was it an open topic in your family growing up?
And then write out a timeline of your views & sexual experiences. You may see that in your twenties you had a very healthy sexual relationship with a partner, but you are now in your 30’s and realize you have lost desire. Writing this out, helps you determine if there was a change in your views or when your views were shaped.
Also, if you are newly single I have written an ebook called Girl’s Guide to Life Change – Launching in a New Direction at the end of a Relationship – where I share 10 tips including some more information on embracing your sexuality. Purchase it here!
Enjoy and Embrace Your Life!!
Kelly McIntyre M.Sc.